Food Photographer / Food Stylist
The Food Photographer is responsible for styling and photographing recipe and food images for websites, apps, social media and all of our print platforms. The photographer will adhere to established standards and shooting techniques to ensure consistent quality across all platforms.
- Collaborate with our food editor and our chefs to create and edit beautiful food photos
- Prep food for photo shoots and recipe videos
- Conceptualize and manage food styling for photos
- Acquire and organize props
- Set up studio for each shoot
- Follow the direction of the team to create images that comply with our photo standards.
- Responsible for timely completion and delivery of high resolutions images
- Professional photographer with an extensive food photography portfolio and food styling experience
- A strong attention to detail
- Expert in Adobe Suites, especially Photoshop
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite
- Ability to prepare or work with foods for food shoots
- Demonstrated experience working with food preparation and kitchen related products
- Working knowledge of food style trends
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task with flexibility.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Photography or related field or Associates degree along with a combination of relevant experience required.
- Completion of trade and/or technical food styling program and/or certification.
- At lease one year of recent experience in studio photography
- Excellent photography and photo editing skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Experience in the food world
This is a freelance position based at our headquarters Washington Crossing, PA. No relocation available.
Baldwin Publishing offers a competitive salary consistent with current market rates.
In your cover letter, please include your salary requirements and indicate that you are applying for the “Food Photographer / Food Stylist” position.