Food Editor/Recipe Content Manager
The Food Editor will work onsite in Washington Crossing, PA in Baldwin Publishing’s Health eCooking test kitchen and photo studio to create food & recipe content for websites and social media.
This person will produce dynamic recipe content, edit text, and help other editors create food content. The editor will work closely with our marketing, technology and editorial team to implement recipes and articles that can be shared across all digital platforms.
The food editor will focus on expanding our brand and image across consumer media, influencers, opinion leaders, health & wellness experts and social media. You will play a key role, directly or through influence, in generating awareness and affinity for our online brands.
Editorial and Content Management experience required
- Minimum of 3 years of digital media experience as a food writer, recipe editor or food blogger for popular websites and social media platforms.
- Demonstrated track record of building an audience for Food/Recipe/Cooking content.
- Writing and updating stories, recipe lists/galleries, and recipe headnotes as assigned, based on SEO best practices.
- Experience building an online following of media editors, influencers, and food bloggers.
- Background in Social Media, Food Media or PR agencies.
- Experience using digital marketing tools such as SEO, Adobe products, SEM Rush, Google Analytics, press releases, pitching efforts, project ROI.
- Health and wellness communications experience a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Work/Life Balance: Monday-Friday business hours with flexible schedule.
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
About Baldwin Publishing
At Baldwin Publishing recipe development and publishing has been our business for 30 years. Our food editors, dietitians and chefs create thousands of articles and recipes for leading health and wellness brands. We’ve published 500,000 print cookbooks and produce more than 500 cooking videos for websites, blogs and social media platforms.