Digital Strategy Director for a Recipe Website
A popular recipe website is hiring a strategic content director who has experience planning, optimizing, and promoting recipes and blogs for a consumer audience.
Baldwin Publishing, a health and food media company, is looking for an experienced Digital Strategy Director to grow and manage the recipe content on our healthy recipe website.
The digital strategy director has oversight and direction over content creation, audience development and communications strategies to engage a health-focused audience and advertisers.
Baldwin Publishing, a 30-year-old health and wellness publisher, manages extensive recipe assets and powerful digital technology driven by a flexible content management system (CMS). Our stellar reputation for producing quality health content for the medical industry opens opportunities for sponsorship and advertising support of our newest consumer-focused recipe website: HealthEcooks.com
We look forward to talking with candidates with these skills who are ready to take on these responsibilities.
Digital Strategy Skills
- Editorial experience managing and planning content using optimization and traffic-building strategies for recipes and blogs.
- Understanding content asset organization in a Content Management System (CMS)
- Strong understanding of technical SEO, including indexing and crawl issues, optimization strategies, and canonical tagging system.
- A strong understanding of Google’s current content algorithm and the key factors that impact visibility in search results.
- Tracking analytics, conversions and goals.
- Email and social media strategy for B2B and consumer subscribers.
- Backlink and influencer strategy to expand content promotion strategy.
- Plan the weekly editorial lineup for the marketing vertical: Landing pages, SEM campaigns, PR News Releases, B2B & B2C newsletters and social media campaigns.
- Collaborate and coordinate with the Social Media Manager and Audience Development Manager to promote content across all platforms.
- Support and direct the recipe editor to strategically create new content that aligns with your goals and food and nutrition trends and news.
- Manage the relationship between the web development team, CMS programmer and the internal marketing and content development staff.
- Find and develop relationships with a diverse group of nutrition experts and influencers.
Experience & Qualifications
At least 5 years of digital experience marketing food/recipe content:
- Experience with digital content strategy in Food Media
- Experience with recipe websites, apps and social media
- Experience with audience growth and engagement
- Experience with SEO, SEM and digital marketing techniques
- Experience with content management systems