Registered Dietitian for Recipe Website
Baldwin Publishing, a digital publishing company that creates recipes for health websites, is looking for a registered dietitian to join our recipe team.
This is a non-clinical position for a medically-certified dietitian or nutritionist.
Dietitian Job Description:
- Provide expertise on ingredients and portion sizes and provide nutritional calculations on recipes for specific diets. Recommend and adjust recipes as we add new diets to our website.
- Write and edit blogs on nutrition, diet hacks and advice and lifestyle eating trends.
- Create original text, manage posts and respond to followers on Social Media. We expect our dietitian to be up-to-date with the latest social media trends and dietary guidelines.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills to express and promote our healthy eating views creatively.
- Coordinate with our recipe editor, blog editor and SEO director to evaluate recipes and create posts on current trends and audience preferences
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor visitor reviews
- Suggest new diets, recipes and social posts to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in home and regional cooking, social media and web trends.
- Registered Dietitian Required (CMS requirement)
- Flexible schedule
- Knowledge of all major social media platforms
- Access to internet
- Access to a computer and cell phone