Account Executive – Media Sales
Baldwin Publishing is a B2B health content development and media technology company located in the Princeton-Philadelphia region. We are offering an inside sales position to a seasoned advertising professional who can build and manage a national book of business.
For 28 years Baldwin has been nationally recognized as the most reputable and professional digital content vendor for hundreds of hospitals, health plans and the food industry. Our prospective buyers know us. Our clients like us. We want them to get to know and like you.
We are offering a full time position to an account executive who has media sales experience and a solid understanding of digital communications.
The ideal candidate will have a proven sales record with at least two years of advertising or marketing experience, be highly motivated, aggressive, enthusiastic and well-organized. Most importantly, this executive should be skilled at building relationships.
- Build and manage a business plan identifying opportunities and a strategy to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Develop account plans for large and small opportunities working with management and support teams to build and execute sales strategy.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Editorial departments.
- Develop compelling and competitive proposals and RFPs
- Build long term relationships with clients to drive contract renewals and cross-sell opportunities
- Keep abreast of changes and developments in industry
- Develop a deep understanding of Baldwin Publishing products and client needs
- Develop a proficiency with Salesforce to produce reports, track activities and update opportunities in real time.
- Solicit leads, attend trade shows and conferences on a national scope
- Travel up to 25% of the time to present company capabilities and generate new business.
- Build and maintain an effective partnership with customers, decision-makers and primary influencers in our target industries.
- 3 years of relevant industry experience: advertising account management, health marketing, or general media sales.
- Ability to develop and communicate data-driven multimedia strategies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience in business, marketing, advertising or communications
- Written & verbal communication
- Time management
- Deadline oriented
- Consultative sales
- Salesforce (CRM)
- Strong computer skills
- Web presentation
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point