Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Marketing Specialist works directly with the publisher to develop, implement and execute successful marketing campaigns that bring in leads and generate revenue.
You will manage these projects:
- B2B Website, blog and eMail campaigns in the marketing automation platform and Salesforce.
- Digital Advertising: PPC, Facebook, LinkedIn and retargeting platforms
- Direct mail promotions
- Collaborate with the design and sales team to produce campaigns using current best practices for search marketing and search engine optimization (SEM/SEO)
- Create and manage updates for the blog, email, website
- Develop Facebook and LinkedIn campaigns, landing pages, and funnels for lead capture and online sales
- Create sales follow-up sequences for leads captured through email, PPC, and organic traffic
- Develop and maintain processes for taking offline leads and retargeting them through online advertising and email
- Compile and analyze performance metrics to assess effectiveness.
- Coordinate presentations, signage, and trade show collateral
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and communicate effectively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as exceptional organizational skills
- Analytical research skills to understand evolving trends within the market and any leads which should be developed
- Computer skills; Marketing automation; Facebook Ads; Google Analytics; Google Ads; social media management; email marketing, basic Photoshop/Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, SEO, Microsoft Office
- At lease 2 years agency experience in digital marketing, interactive marketing
- Technical experience with marketing automation and analytic tools
- 2-3 years of experience with Google Adwords & Facebooks Ad Manager ~ LinkedIn Ads