Web Content Manager
Baldwin Publishing – a B2B digital marketing company that produces and manages content on dozens of health websites – is seeking an online content manager to upload videos, images and text files into our Content Management System.
We will teach you how to manage day-to-day content updates to client websites, e-newsletters and apps, and how to launch new client content portals. You will work closely with our programmer, content producers and our marketing and sales team. We'll help you become the Go-To Idea Person, the Tech Problem Solver and the Content Coach for our clients.
You’ll need these Technical Skills...
- Experience with Word Press or Drupal
- Knowledge of content management systems
- Database management
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS
- Ability to respond to technology questions by breaking down and explaining complex systems into understandable pieces
- Proficient in web and social media analytics
- Photoshop editing skills
These Personal Skills...
- Exceptional communication and organization skills (written, spoken, email, chats, etc.)
- Ability to interact with clients, executives, administrative, and technical staff.
- Follow-through, initiative, attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
...And this Experience
- 1-2 years in database or content management
- Technical experience with marketing automation tools and analytics tools
- Experience delivering automated email campaigns
- Strong time-management and project prioritization skills
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent working experience.
- Cover Letter/Letter of Application
- URLs of sites/pages for which you upload and manage content