B2B Marketing Manager
Marketers need content. And we’ve got content. Lots of it.
We need you to put Baldwin Publishing in front of every marketing director looking for health and wellness content, recipes, videos and content-loaded apps.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced B2B marketing professional. You will develop your own marketing strategy and execute digital campaigns targeting your peers. Your goal is to find online marketers who need content.
Baldwin Publishing has been in the content development business for 25 years. We need you to expand our reach to:
- Our traditional clients: health plans, hospitals and pharmaceuticals.
- New markets in retail & wholesale food, employee wellness and companies that generate revenue from health products.
You are in charge of:
- B2B Website redesign: Web content strategy. Site development and management. Search marketing and search engine optimization (SEM/SEO)
- Blog & Social Media marketing: Messaging & Branding Strategy. Lead building, especially via LinkedIn and our blog.
- Digital Advertising campaigns: PPC, social media and retargeting platforms
- Trade show and association list rentals and email blasts
- Digital campaign audits and monthly ROI reports
You’ll need these skills...
- Excellent writing and editing for SEO
- Proficiency in online strategy, including social media, mobile media, digital campaigns, and content distribution
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML (RSS) and experience with popular content management systems
- Working knowledge of information architecture, interactive design and web usability
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Basic Adobe Photoshop skills.
- Proficient in social media analytics and engagement tools.
...And this Experience
- 3-5 years in digital marketing, online marketing, interactive marketing
- Technical experience with marketing automation tools (Adobe Campaign, Pardot, Marketo, etc.), CRM systems (SalesForce, etc.), and analytics tools (Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, etc.)
- Experience delivering automated campaigns to support product launches
- Strong time-management and project prioritization skills with emphasis on project management