Consumer Health and Lifestyle Writer
Our health writers produce compelling articles for health websites, social media and newsletters. You will research and write articles on healthy lifestyle tips, wellness trends, and medical news. This position requires keen editorial instincts, research and writing skills and experience managing content in a CMS.
- Develop high-quality digital content in line with health industry news and trends
- Create or revise copy according to client and internal review cycles
- Update and manage multiple content libraries: nutrition, fitness, women’s health.
- Demonstrate professional flexibility to respond to immediate or unexpected assignments
- Work on deadline.
- Collaborate with the editorial director to select appropriate graphics
- Develop and maintain exceptional relationships with clients and colleagues
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Online editorial experience covering health topics
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proven ability to set priorities, think creatively
- Superior writing skills, as well as strong copy editing and interviewing skills
- Client service or patient education experience
- CMS experience
- Experience with video script writing and social media a plus
- Able to work well independently under limited supervision